From the very beginnings of our company, when we adopted our core value and developed our existence with the power of ideas, Ellion Financial has always stood for one capability above all others – the ability to foresee. We encouraged our client and our staff to focus on the future rather than the past. The ability to achieve what to most people is impossible sets us apart from our competition.
Fake Watches – Authentic Quality Replica Watches at Affordable Prices
Every business has to have a reason to exist – a reason that answers the fundamental question of “why are we here?” For Ellion Financial, the big question has a simple answer: We exist to overcome challenges – for our clients, our communities and societies, and for ourselves.
Our mission is to help our clients build wealth one at a time, protect their families from unforeseen tragedies and develop relationships for life!
Recently I contacted your firm to inquire about the Money Merge Account. I was apprehensive about making the inquiry because I had tried other programs and none of them worked for me. After applying your program to my mortgage, I’m on my way to paying off my mortgage in less than 9 years. I never thought I would be mortgage free in my lifetime. I am very grateful to your staff.
I called on numerous occasions to express concerns regarding my life insurance policy and your staff was always very courteous and professional. All my concerns were addressed in a timely matter and you made me feel quite at ease with the process. Thank you for your assistance.
Until a few years ago I had never taken my retirement savings seriously. I recently came across one of your consultants and he was able to show me that I will have to work after my retirement according to my 401k. He was able to advise me on a supplemental retirement account which put me on track to retirement with enough money. I just wanted to thank your organization for being so informative and helpful.
Top tips: Fed rate cuts and your wallet (CNNMoney.com)
We’ve already had five interest rate cuts since September of last year. And we may be on the verge of yet another one. What will this mean to your wallet?
This is analog TV signing off; over to you, digitial (at MarketWatch)
Rabbit-ear lovers beware: youÃ¢Â€Â™re about to lose your place in the TV patch.
Rodman & Renshaw Names Horin CFO (AP)
Rodman & Renshaw Capital Group Inc. hired Jefferies & Co.’s David Jay Horin to be chief financial officer, the investment bank said Tuesday.
- The Truth About Hiring a CFOAre you looking for a financial expert to help manage your business finances? If so, you may want to consider hiring a Chief Financial Officer. But is it really worth it? In this article, we will explore the pros and cons of hiring a CFO and see if it is a good fit for your […]
- How to be a better youAre you looking to be a better you? If so, read on for some tips on how to do just that. By following the advice in this article, you can become more self-aware and improve your overall wellbeing. Be self-aware: The first thing you need to do in order to be a better you is […]
- How To Foresight Your Life To The FutureAre you living in the present or future? If you’re like most people, you’re probably living in the future a bit too much. This article will teach you how to forego the future and live in the present by using visualization techniques. By changing the way you view your life and future, you will become […]
- “The Ultimate Guide to Making More Money Without a Job”Are you looking for a way to make more money on your own without a job? If so, you’ve come to the right place! This comprehensive guide covers everything from finding ways to make money from home to starting your own business. So whether you’re looking to make a bit of extra cash or start […]
- Fixed Annuities: How to Fix Your Money Troubles in Record TimeFixed annuities can be a great way to protect your money, but if you’re unhappy with your provider, there are several things you can do to try to fix the situation. First, assess your situation and see if there are any specific annuity features you’re not happy with. If there are, ask your provider to […]
- 5.The Case for Currency ConsolidationImagine a world where all countries used the same currency to buy and sell goods and services with one another. This would lead to big savings for consumers, which is why many people advocate for economies of scale in order to achieve it. Currency consolidation is one policy proposal which could help make this dream […]
- “The Incredible Story of How One Woman Built a Proudly Powered Home”In 1978, a woman named Adele started building a home powered solely by solar energy. It took her almost 10 years to complete, and the home is still up and running today. Adele’s story is an incredible example of what is possible when you put your mind to it, and it is sure to inspire […]
- How to Merge Your Income and ExpensesIf you want to merge your income and expenses, make sure to keep these three things in mind. First, make sure your expenses are consistent with your income. Second, make sure your income is consistent with your goals and desires. Finally, keep track of your expenses and income each and every month so that everything […]
- The One Simple Trick to Saving Thousands on Your Grocery BillIf you’re like most people, you probably don’t think of buying groceries in bulk as a way to save money. But that’s exactly what you can do by following one simple trick – buy in bulk! By doing this, you can get cheaper prices on groceries and save a lot of money over the long […]