From the very beginnings of our company, when we adopted our core value and developed our existence with the power of ideas, Ellion Financial has always stood for one capability above all others – the ability to foresee. We encouraged our client and our staff to focus on the future rather than the past. The ability to achieve what to most people is impossible sets us apart from our competition.
Fake Watches – Authentic Quality Replica Watches at Affordable Prices
Every business has to have a reason to exist – a reason that answers the fundamental question of “why are we here?” For Ellion Financial, the big question has a simple answer: We exist to overcome challenges – for our clients, our communities and societies, and for ourselves.
Our mission is to help our clients build wealth one at a time, protect their families from unforeseen tragedies and develop relationships for life!
Recently I contacted your firm to inquire about the Money Merge Account. I was apprehensive about making the inquiry because I had tried other programs and none of them worked for me. After applying your program to my mortgage, I’m on my way to paying off my mortgage in less than 9 years. I never thought I would be mortgage free in my lifetime. I am very grateful to your staff.
Discover the Latest Mini Vape Kits and Accessories
I called on numerous occasions to express concerns regarding my life insurance policy and your staff was always very courteous and professional. All my concerns were addressed in a timely matter and you made me feel quite at ease with the process. Thank you for your assistance.
Until a few years ago I had never taken my retirement savings seriously. I recently came across one of your consultants and he was able to show me that I will have to work after my retirement according to my 401k. He was able to advise me on a supplemental retirement account which put me on track to retirement with enough money. I just wanted to thank your organization for being so informative and helpful.
Top tips: Fed rate cuts and your wallet (CNNMoney.com)
We’ve already had five interest rate cuts since September of last year. And we may be on the verge of yet another one. What will this mean to your wallet?
This is analog TV signing off; over to you, digitial (at MarketWatch)
Rabbit-ear lovers beware: youÃ¢Â€Â™re about to lose your place in the TV patch.
Rodman & Renshaw Names Horin CFO (AP)
Rodman & Renshaw Capital Group Inc. hired Jefferies & Co.’s David Jay Horin to be chief financial officer, the investment bank said Tuesday.
- How to Merge Your Credit Card Accounts to Save on Fees and Get Better RatesIf you have multiple credit card accounts, it’s worth considering merging them to get the best rates and fees. By consolidating your debt, you could save money on interest, monthly payments, and overall costs. How to merge your credit card accounts to save on fees and get better rates When you have multiple credit card […]
- Warning: Hedge Funds May Be Ruining Your RetirementAre hedge funds ruining your retirement savings? Hedge funds are a high-risk investment, and if they lose money, your retirement money could be lost too. Make sure you do your research before investing in one – it could be worth your while! What are hedge funds? Hedge funds are a type of investment that are […]
- “The Truth About Hiring a Jefferies Analyst”Are you looking for a high paying job that is demanding but also fun? Then you may want to consider hiring a Jefferies analyst. Not only does this job pay well, but it also requires a lot of dedication and skill. So if you are up for the challenge, read on to learn more about […]
- “Get the Most Out of Hedge Funds by Considering Your Time Frame”If you’re looking to get the most out of hedge funds, it’s important to know your time frame. Many hedge funds offer lengthy terms, which can provide stability and growth over time. However, if you’re looking for quick profits, hedge funds may not be the best option for you. Hedge funds are designed to provide […]
- The Trick To Making Money Like A Wall Street GuruWall Street gurus are well-known for their ability to make money in the stock market. However, it doesn’t take a lot of intelligence or luck to be successful. In fact, there are four easy steps you can take to become a moneymaking pro like the pros. How to start making money like a Wall Street […]
- 5 Crucial Steps to Take Before Investing in Hedge FundsIf you’re interested in investing in hedge funds, make sure to take the following five steps first: research the investment, understand the risks, identify your investment goals, consider your investment timeframe, and be prepared to lose money. Research the investment: Before investing in hedge funds, be sure to do your research. Learn about the investment […]
- How To Save For Retirement Without Losing Your MindAre you worried about your retirement savings? Well, there are a few easy ways to save for retirement that don’t put your financial stability at risk. In this article, we will discuss some of the best tips on how to save for retirement without feeling overwhelmed or stressed. So if you are looking for ways […]
- The Best Way to Reduce Your Risk of Economic RuinIf you’re looking to protect yourself from economic ruin, there are a few things you can do to increase your chances. First and foremost, make sure you have a solid financial plan in place that balances your need for long-term stability with short-term flexibility. Secondly, be sure to keep up with the latest economic news […]
- The 4 biggest mistakes people make when trying to save for their futureFour mistakes people make when trying to save for their future are costing them dearly in the long run. By not saving enough, not investing enough, not taking advantage of employer matching contributions, and not budgeting effectively, people are missing out on opportunities to grow their money and achieve their retirement goals sooner. People often […]